Career and Technology
Welcome to the exciting world of Career & Technical Education (CTE). The Career & Technical Education Department, using integrated instruction and curricula; current technologies and state-of-the-art equipment; and business partnerships, create a learning environment that empowers all students to enter the constantly changing workforce. Career & Technical Education courses are a great way for students to prepare for the highly technological and competitive workplace of the 21st century. CTE programs are designed to prepare students for life-long success in high-wage, high-skill, and high-demand occupations and career fields.
All CTE programs are offered without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, or disability.
Career & Technical Education Programs:
- Reinforce state and national academic standards;
- Provide students with instruction and training in career areas of interest;
- Offer career development activities;
- Prepare students for challenges on higher education and a global, competitive workplace;
- Provide rigorous instruction through hands-on problem solving and projects;